Sunday, January 17, 2010

Logion 64: Avoidance


Yeshua says...

A man was throwing a dinner party and when everything was prepared, he sent his servant out to call the guests.

The servant went to the first and said, "My master invites you." But he replied, "I have set aside some funds for merchants who are coming this evening, and I will be placing orders. I beg to be excused from dinner."

So he went to the second and said, "My master has invited you." But he said, "I have bought a house which requires a day of my time. I am too busy to come."

He went to another and said to him, "My master invites you now." He replied to the servant, "My friend is getting married and I am to prepare the wedding banquet. I simply cannot come. I beg to be excused."

He went to another and said, "My master calls you." In reply he said to the servant, "I have just bought a farm and am about to pay taxes. I cannot come. Please excuse me. I must be off."

The servant returned to his master and said, "The ones you invited to the dinner have all excused themselves." And so the master said to the servant, "Then go to outsiders and strangers on the roads. Find folk there and bring them here to eat."

Those busy buying and selling cannot get into my Father's realm.

No comments: